Lucas grew up in White Bear Lake, Minnesota. Since joining the bar, he has dedicated his practice exclusively to advocating on behalf of people who have been harmed by wrong-doing and carelessness. He joined Teplinsky Law Group in 2010.
Lucas is admitted to practice in both State and Federal Courts in Minnesota, and has participated in cases nationwide.
“People who have been injured in a collision or work accident feel confused and overwhelmed. On top of that, there is frequently a powerful insurance company that is trying to prevent them from making a full recovery,” Lucas says. “Our job is to put those burdens on our shoulders and provide our clients with powerful advocacy that is focused on using all of our skills to help those clients get the best possible resolution of their cases. I’m really proud and honored to be in our clients’ corner during what is often a tough time in their lives.”
Lucas lives in St. Paul with his wife and daughter. He is very involved with his neighborhood, and served for three years on the Lexington-Hamline Community Council. He has also served as a volunteer ESL teacher. Lucas is passionate about the great outdoors, music, food, old books, and sports.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Minnesota Association for Justice
Articles and Presentations
- “Commercial Vehicle Issues” CLE Presentation: May 31, 2012 (Minnesota Association for Justice)
- CLE Moderator: Ethics & Discovery, October 2009 (MNAJ)
- “Defending Against § 145.682 Summary Judgment Motions” Minnesota Trial, Winter 2010
- “Who Has a Claim for Wrongful Death Damages?” Minnesota Trial, Winter 2009