For 30 years, Scott Teplinsky has earned a reputation as a tenacious and passionate advocate who goes above and beyond for his clients. Scott has an unrivaled level of energy, skill, and commitment to seeing that issues big and small are solved promptly and successfully. He has assembled an experienced team of professionals who share his passion for helping injured individuals and their families.
Scott has successfully taken on numerous complex cases against machine, product, drug, and insurance companies. His clients suffer from serious and catastrophic injuries. “We pride ourselves in leaving no stone unturned to ensure that our clients are fully and fairly protected”.
Scott has dedicated himself to representing victims of serious injury or wrongful death and individuals hurt on the job. He has been awarded the AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell law directory. The AV rating is the highest achievable rating for legal and ethical standards.
Scott and his wife have two beautiful children.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Minnesota State Bar Association 1984
- Wisconsin State Bar Association 1983
- United States Federal District Court 1983
- University of Wisconsin Bachelor of Arts 1980
- University of Wisconsin Law School 1983
- Minnesota Association for Justice – Board of Governors
- American Association of Justice
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Arbitration Association – Panel of Arbitrators