Minnesota Wrongful Death Lawyer
There is nothing worse than discovering that an incident on the road, at the work place, or in the home has resulted in a loss of life. The death of a loved one can cause your entire world to come crashing down.
Once the fog has lifted and reality has set in, you may be left with a world of questions and concerns.
- What happens next?
- How will I pay for the additional costs accumulated during this time?
- How will I afford to keep my family fed and a roof over our heads?
- What happens to the lost wages, pension, and benefits?
At Teplinsky Law Group we can provide you with the answers you are looking for. We offer a no obligation consultation to those that have experienced the death of a loved one due to suspected wrongful death or negligence. Contact our team of experienced Minnesota personal injury lawyers today at (612) 465-0320.
Moving Forward After the Death of a Loved One
Wrongful death cases involve a loss of life due to the negligence of an individual or company. Our services extend to wrongful death in:
- Medical malpractice cases
- Motor vehicle crashes
- Workplace injuries
- Aviation incidents
- Product liability cases
When Life Turns Your Back on You, We Are Here
One of the things that will be required when it comes to a wrongful death case is the cause of death. What happened and who is at fault for this incident? Teplinsky Law Group has over 20 years of experience investigating wrongful death cases. We work with the top analysts across Minnesota. We can help determine what exactly went wrong. Many wrongful deaths are caused by:
- Mechanical defects – many road accidents are caused by a mechanical defect or manufacturing problem with the vehicle. Defective products, such as tires, air bags and braking systems can often be the cause of death.
- Reckless or negligent driving – in other instances, the cause of death can be due to the reckless driver behind the wheel.
- Safety issues – many deaths in the workplace are caused by a lack of care in terms of safety. Construction site injuries and incidents involving heavy machinery are often due to recklessness in the workplace.
- Medical malpractice – in some cases, the death of a loved one may be due to neglect by the hospital and doctors working on your loved one. If adequate medical care is not provided, then your loved one may be unable to recover.
Minneapolis Wrongful Death Attorneys
We provide a no-win no-fee guarantee which means there is nothing to pay unless you win your case. We aim to help you recover compensation to make up for the emotional and financial loss you have already faced and the projected losses for the future, including loss of income, benefits, emotional support and more. Our attorneys are available anytime you need. Contact us today at (612) 465-0320.